Spark VPN is one of the VPNs that is used to power all Applications on Android devices. It is very fast in streaming, browsing and downloading. It is also used with the trending MTN 0.0k through it's config file. One of the disadvantages of the config file is that the speed reduces if the config file is being used by multiple users. In this tutorial, I will be sharing the procedure in creating your own file so as to enjoy the maximum speed. Are you ready? Here are the steps
1. Download the latest version of Spark VPN from playstore but
if you have the old version, clear its data and update to the latest version.
2. Go to skyssh.com or sshudp.com and create an account. Click Here to learn how to create ssh account
3. After creating the account, open your SparkVPN , among the top icons, click the middle one, it looks like human pics.
This is where you will apply your ssh details. Click Here to learn more on how to apply ssh account in your VPN
4. Go back to homepage and put the below settings inside the payload
CONNECT [host_port] [protocol][crlf]Host:
5. Under the payload, you will see a box within which something like '' host: port@user:pass'' is written, just put 10.199.212.2:8080 inside.
6. Tap on start and wait for few seconds to connect. Keep enjoying
Click Here to join our Whatsapp p group