We do make mistakes sometimes when scratching our recharge cards and as a result one or more digits of the recharge will not be seen. This makes the recharge card useless and we have to purchase another one.
Fortunately, MTN has developed an Application that will allow us to easily recover the over scratched card.
MyMTN App is a popular MTN self service tool that helps MTN customers to manage their lines without the intervention of the MTN customer care.
HOW TO RETRIEVE THE OVER SCRATCHED CARD
1. Download and install
MyMTN App from playstore
2. Create an account or login if you have created before
3. Click on 'Load over-scratched card'
4. Put the incomplete 'Digits of the scratch card'
5. Enter the 'Serial number of the card'.
6. Insert your phone number and then click on RECOVERY
MTN will send the complete recharge card PIN to your number via SMS then you can load it on your line.