According to Wikipedia, Gmail is one of the free advertising-supported email service. It is developed by Google . Gmail can be accessed on the web and through mobile apps for Android and iOS. It can also be accessed through third-party programs that synchronize email content through POP or IMAP protocols. Gmail started as a limited beta release on April 1, 2004, and ended its testing phase on July 7, 2009.
Initially, Gmail had an initial storage
capacity offer of 1 gigabyte per user. This is significantly higher amount than competitors offered at that time. Fortunately, Today, the service has increased the storage capacity to15 gigabytes. On Gmail, users can
receive emails up to 50 megabytes in size, including attachments, while they can send emails up to 25 megabytes. In order to send
larger files, users can insert files from Google Drive into the message.
Furthermore, Gmail has a search -oriented interface and a "conversation view" similar to an Internet forum .
However, for one reason or the other, Gmail users may decide to move their messages from one gmail account to another. Though the procedure is not difficult but it is unknown to the majority of Gmail users. This is what prompted me to share this tutorial on how to move Gmail messages from one Gmail account to another.
Let us start.
1. Login into your Gmail account from which you want to transfer messages to another account.
2. Now click on Settings, then click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP after which you will Tick that says ''Enable POP for all mail (even mail that’s already been downloaded)."
3. Select Mark Gmail Copy As Read in the drop down option. Next is to click on Save Changes.
4. Login to your second Gmail account which you want the messages to be transferred to
5. Click on Settings then click on
Accounts and Import. Next is to Select Add a POP3 mail account you own,
6. Now, enter the email address of your first Gmail account from which you want to transfer your messages. After that click on next step. Enter your password then click on Add Account and click on Yes. Lastly click on Add.
You are done with the transfer. All the emails in the first Gmail account will be transferred to the second Gmail account.
Do you find this helpful? Drop your comments. You can also join our Whatsapp group Here